Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Edition (3D) – atik0786 Silver RG | 1.41 GB
Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 Extended Edition (English Only, No other languages provided) contains:
- Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 Extended
- Adobe Device Central CS5.5
- Adobe Media Player
- Adobe Extended Script Toolkit CS5.1
- Adobe Extension Manager CS5.1
- Adobe Fonts CS5.5
- Adobe Bridge CS5.1
Itel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor.
Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3; Vista sp1/2; 7 sp0/1.
1GB of RAM.
1GB of available hard-disk space for installation.
1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended) with qualified hardware-accelerated
OpenGL graphics card, 16-bit color, and 256MB of VRAM
Some GPU-accelerated features require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
QuickTime 7.6.2 software required for multimedia features.
1. Uninstall all previous versions of photoshop cs(1/2/3/4).
2. Install photoshop CS5 using serials from the .txt file provided in the folder.
3. Replace your hosts file with the one in this folder or open your hosts file with notepad and change it to look like this:
- Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.
- This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
- This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
- The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one space.
- Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual lines or following the machine name denoted by a ‘#’ symbol.
- For example:
220.127.116.11 rhino.acme.com # source server
18.104.22.168 x.acme.com # x client host
local host name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
Copy the hosts file is at:
4. Restart and make sure hosts entries are saved.Check it with your notepad.
5. Copy the amtlib.dll file from this folder and replace each of the amtlib.dll
files in C:\Program Files\Adobe
(Or to be specific in the following folders:
Adobe Bridge CS5
Adobe Device Central CS5
Adobe Photoshop CS5)