MONyog Ultimate 188.8.131.52 – IIJ
MONyog Ultimate 184.108.40.206 | 11.2 MB
MONyog MySQL Monitor and Advisor is a “MySQL DBA in a box” that helps MySQL DBAs manage more MySQL servers, tune their current MySQL servers and fix problems with their MySQL database applications before they can become serious problems.MONyog pro-actively monitors enterprise database environments and provides expert advice on how even those new to MySQL can tighten security, optimize performance and reduce downtime of their MySQL powered systems.As a MONyog user you will know in advance if server resources will soon be running short. You can plan a hardware replacement or upgrade in comfortable time and not when it is almost too late (or just plain too late!). And the metrics about the server that MONyog gives you will help to decide what to upgrade: Faster CPU, More RAM, Faster disc systems – or maybe only remove another program from the computer where the MySQL server is running.
MONyog provides a log analysis module, a “query sniffer” and a “processlist watcher” that makes it easy to identify the statements and applications that run slow on the server. This includes various filtering and EXPLAIN options for an efficient workflow when you want to optimize your applications. To use the MONyog mail alert functionality to mail you alerts about a MySQL server you will first need to select that feature when registering a server. You can choose to receive mails, not only when there are problems but also to notify that the system is running smoothly at regular intervals. Further, you can set the minimum time interval between mails sent by MONyog to suit your needs and to avoid cluttering your mailbox. For every MySQL server choose a setting depending on how important the performance of this particular server is.
- Analyze the data on the performance of MySQL and operating system, which were collected over a period of time.
- Supports SSH tunneling. Great-looking graphics in real time.
- Complete a census MONyog documentation.
- Monitoring and tips for MySQL Community and enterprise servers.
- Run the system in less than 1 minute! Quick setup and optimization of performance.
- Dashboard companies will help you quickly identify problems.
- Quick receiving events and alerts. Dissemination of monitoring.
- Intrusion detection MySQL. Identification and correction of vulnerabilities in security.
- Monitor the programs without the agency. Does not require installation on the server.
- Comparison of an unlimited number of MySQL servers.
- The installation package weighs less than 6.5 MB. Available for Windows and Linux. Built-in Web server. AJAX interface.
- Do not make you install a lot of web servers and linguistic sub-program, unlike other programs.
- A simple description of all performance metrics. Help you better understand the interior of MySQL.
- Filter access to specific servers for individual users New!
- Specify different permissions for different users New!
Find Problem SQL by
- Querying MySQL Proxy
- Analysing General Query Log
- Analysing Slow Query Log
- Issuing SHOW PROCESSLIST at regular intervals
- Additionally all the above reports can be exported as CSV
- Detect MySQL hacking attempts
- Identify and fix security vulnerabilities
- Get alerts when replication lags behind or if slave has stopped
- Replication Log details for replication trouble shooting
- Deadlock monitoring New!
- Server Disk Usage Information
- Completely new set of advisors
- Monitoring Tools for MySQL Community and Enterprise Servers
- History / Trend Analysis
- – Quick Performance Tuning and Optimization
- Analyze MySQL and OS performance data collected over a period of time
- Error Log Monitoring
- Monitor MySQL on any platform
- Available on Windows and Linux
- Support for both 64-bit and 32-bit Linux
- Both RPM and Non RPM Package
- Perpetual Licensing
- Company wide Unlimited licensing at very attractive prices
User Friendly GUI
- AJAX interface
- Simple Descriptions for all performance metrics. Helps you learn MySQL Internals
- Compare unlimited MySQL servers side-by-side on Real time Dashboard
- Enterprise dashboard helps identify problems quickly
- Shows Processlist displaying information on running queries as per execution time
- Inbuilt web-server
- Does not force to install multiple web-servers & language runtimes like other tools
- SSH Tunneling Support
- Get proactive alerts via email and SNMP Traps