WinPE uVS 3.71 x86 (ENG / RUS) | 150MB
Genre: Operating System
Boot Winpe & uVS, compiled on the basis WAIK 3.1 for Windows 7 32bit, and systems intended for the treatment of winlock, butktitov, rootkits and other hard-deleted viruses. The assembly also added two portable far, bootice, as well as the library with copies of the files STORE userinit.exe, taskmgr.exe for XP SP3, Vista SP2, Win 7 SP1 (library needed to restore system files that are overwritten Winlock-rum.)
Universal Virus Sniffer (uVS)
Current verciya: 3.71
Compatibility: Microsoft Windows the entire line since Windows 2000 (NT5.0)
1. Find and remove malware.
2. Remote Assistance in paragraph 1
3. Normalization of the system
4. Remote Administration
1. Consistent with the work of active, inactive, remote and virtual systems (auto-image).
2. Custom bases virus-tested, well-known, etc.
3. Customizable filtering Startup greatly simplifying the work.
4. Automatic extraction of signatures of executable files and a quick search on signatures.
5. Automatic generation of therapeutic script.
6. Support the work of virustotal.com and virusscan.jotti.org
7. A wide range of processes and the destruction of files, a simple means of overcoming self-defense.
8. Working with non-active systems under Windows PE 1.x (without checking the digital signature) and PE 2.0 -3.1 (no restrictions)
9. Ability to work with x64 system from an inactive 32-bit system. (WOW64 emulator).
Changes in version uVS 3.71
1. drive is rebuilt on WINPE3.1
2. Added auto-archive when creating the image of a startup winPE 3.1, is used 7zip archiver
3. updated library STORE: except userinit.exe, taskmgr.exe added other important system files and boot all systems from w2k to win7, 32,64 bit.
4. as uVS a number of important fixes in the processing of hosts, the implementation of scripting commands.
details, see the file whatsnew.txt
XP, Vista, Windows 7, 32
Enabling | reg code: not required
Language: English / Russian
File Format: iso
Platform / OS: x86